I did a list when I was 23 on the 10 things I needed to do before I turned 30 and althought I was a lil late I finished all of them. It was a fab list which included sky diving and finding a love that last (I was a few months late on that one but I was still 30 at that point). Anyways, right now and for the past few months the most important thing has been Rylen and frankly, I don’t, can’t, will not be one of those women. My life can’t revolve around my child, I can’t imagine being more wilted. So I’ve done a list of 10 things I want to do before I turn 40.
- Climb a mountain
- Learn Spanish
- Skinny dipping
- Complete a 10km run
- Visit the Big Apple aka NY by the time Rylen is 6
- Tour Italy
- Get to the Tampines mountain bike trail
- Take pole dancing lessons
- Get my butt to Belize and dive dive dive (ok, this might stretch a little longer till Ry can dive too)
- Learn how to drive (I hate Singapore drivers)
3 out of the 10 were things I wanted to do this year, I know my life is not my own any more hence I need more time but how fun.